Update: 29th March 2023
Submissions are now closed! Thank you to all those who have applied. We’ve had over 50 fantastic entries.
Successful applicants will find out w/c 13th April. In the meantime if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goal at CTO Craft is to create a platform where all voices can be heard and every perspective is valued. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out, we welcome submissions from individuals who are passionate about the future of engineering and technology.
There are 4 15-minute slots available, reserved for community presentations. These sessions provide an opportunity for members of our community to showcase their work and ideas in front of a larger audience.
Benefits of speaking at CTO Craft Conference:
- Raise your profile: Presenting can increase your visibility and establish you as an expert in your field.
- Networking opportunities: Speaking can provide a unique opportunity to meet and network with like-minded individuals and ma
- Make valuable connections.
- Showcase your work: The Community Showcase is a great way to share your research, ideas, and projects with a wider audience and get feedback from peers.
What do you get if you are successful?
- Speaker pass for the event (already paid for a pass? no worries – this will be refunded if you are successful)
- £200 speaker fee
- Dedicated support from our team at all stages
So what do we need from you?
- A bit about yourself, such as personal details
- Provide a one-sentence bio that summarises your professional background or expertise.
- Include links to your social media accounts, if you’d like to share them with the audience.
- Come up with a title for your talk that accurately reflects the content and message you want to convey.
- Write a brief synopsis or summary of your talk, highlighting key points and takeaways for the audience.
- Categorise your talk based on the theme or topic that it covers, such as technology, leadership or strategy.
- Provide basic approvals to record your talk, such as granting permission for it to be shared online or archived for future reference.
So, don’t hesitate, get your brain engaged and start considering what you are passionate about discussing with the Community. Then submit your application, and we’ll let you know nearer the time if you’ve been successful. We intend to make the Community Showcase a big part of future conferences, so if you aren’t successful this time, this isn’t your only chance, this is also an opportunity to get in contact early on and practise the process.
As always if you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com. Best of Luck!