- Businesses are complex and ever-changing, as is technological transformation, meaning that CTOs and tech leaders need to be deliberate and measured with where they spend their time (and budget!).
- How can you ensure you are well-versed in the goals of the business, be intentional with where (and with whom) you focus your attention and deliver demonstrable ROI.
- Strategies to identify opportunities to drive value, whether cost savings, improved efficiencies, increased revenue or product enhancements?
- What are some effective strategies to balance hands-on/hands-off leadership and deliver consistent value to your managers and through trickle-down leadership to teams?
- How can you work on your internal positioning and branding, to ensure you are perceived as a strategic catalyst for change and not a roadblock for innovation?
#Leadership #Culture #Technology