- Going beyond theory – Defining what OKRs mean for your business and the keys to success at scale.
- How to get top-down, cross-department and bottom-up OKRs in place for true buy-in.
- How can OKRs ensure alignment – in both values and goals – between the board, the CTO, engineering leaders and engineers, as well as other departments?
- How do you communicate the drivers, KPIs and success factors of OKRs to your department and the business at large?
- How have OKRs contributed towards building a more transparent, focused, motivated and high-performance engineering culture?
- Discussing roadblocks to OKR adoption and buy-in, and how these have been tackled.